Gynaecological scans or pelvic scans are commonly requested from GP’s or specialists when the uterus and ovaries need to be assessed.

An Endometriosis Scan is requested from GP’s or specialists if they suspect that this is the cause of your pelvic pain. 1 in 10 women suffer from endometriosis.

Hysterosalpingo Contrast Sonography (HyCoSy) is normally requested by a specialist as part of an assessment for infertility. 

Saline Sonohysterography is requested to better image the lining of the uterus or endometrial cavity.

A Pelvic Floor Scan is requested if you are experiencing problems with bladder incontinence. Your doctor will request this scan for you specifically.

A Renal Scan is requested if you doctor suspects that you may have kidney issues or you are experiencing lower back pain and urinary problems.